Logo uniform can be purchased from Babes 2 Tots in Ashby (please visit their online shop at: www.ashbyschoolwear.co.uk) or Pupils Schoolwear in Swadlincote ( www.pupilsschoolwear.co.uk ). Alternatively, uniform may be brought online via www.myclothing.com an on-line service provider or via Online Clothing Solutions: https://schoolwearuk.co.uk/product-category/primary-infant-nursery/moira-primary-school/
Children will need the following items.
- Grey/black trousers (sensible, not skinny look trousers/jeans), shorts, skirt or pinafore dress.
- White Polo type t-shirt (2 or 3 buttons), shirt or blouse.
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- School socks or tights- White, grey or black
- Sensible black shoes (not trainers, pumps, combat boots, hightops, heels or any other fashion footwear)
For P.E. we recommend an indoor and outdoor PE Kit (Outdoor PE kit not required until your child is in year 1)
- White t-shirt
- Blue / black shorts
- Basic outdoor kit (black/blue/navy tracksuit bottoms and sweater – these can be purchased from any supermarket or any high street store at a very reasonable price).There is no need to buy fashion designer label sports clothes and expensive trainers.
Children will also need a bookbag to bring home important things such as homelearning and letters.